May 10, 2022
Mid / Senior C++ Software Engineer
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
If you want to learn more about projects you will work on in our company, check out our Case Studies or our projects on GitHub.
We are currently looking for an experienced C++ Engineer.
What you will do:
- Development of high-quality software (including for real-time applications).
- Working on ROS(2) projects, improving performance of the most advanced robotics middleware. As part of your work, you will contribute to ROS 2 open source project.
- Developing simulation modules based on Unity3D and Unreal engines.
- Strong software engineering skills
- MSc. or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Robitics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working under Linux (we use Ubuntu 20).
- At least 2 years of experience using C++, especially with modern standards (17+).
- Experience with essentials of modern development such as git, code review, CI, unit testing.
- Ability to solve problems and lead tasks.
- Ability and strong motivation to learn and upskill rapidly.
- Team-player mindset and good communication skills
- Self-motivation and ownership.
- Genuine interest with robotics and computer simulation.
- Fluent English.
Additional – great to have skills:
- Experience using ROS, especially ROS 2.
- Understanding of robotics, electronics and sensors (LiDAR, IMU)
- Experience using Unity3D and Unreal Engines.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Opportunity to contribute to open source
- Competitive salary (12 000-25 000 zł on B2B, conract of employment is also possible)
- 26 paid days off on B2B contract
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Private medical care and sports card
- Flexible working hours in hybrid mode / remote possible.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.
- More benefits coming soon!
Looks interesting? Send your application via “Apply” button. This is what you can expect in our recruitment process:
- a short call with our recruiter Łukasz (up to 45 min).
- 75-90 minute coding challenge on Hackerrank (we may decide to skip it or do it as a final step).
- a technical interview with one of our senior engineers (up to 1h).
- a summary call with an offer. We value our candidate’s time and are able to make our decisions really swiftly (no corporate ping-pong involved).