May 10, 2022
Mid/Senior C++ Software Engineer
The position is in a new project that creates a module for robotic simulation in a game engine. Aside of that Robotec.ai also works with international leading automotive Partners to develop innovative software solutions for autonomous vehicles. Our team consists of experienced specialists and ambitious newcomers. If you have a passion for autonomous vehicles and software engineering, come join us on this exciting journey!
If you want to learn more about projects you will work on in our company, check out our Case Studies or our projects on GitHub.
- Development of high-quality software (including for real-time applications).
- Working on ROS(2) projects, improving performance of the most advanced robotics middleware. As part of your work, you will contribute to ROS 2 open source project.
- Developing simulation modules based on Unity3D and Unreal engines.
- Strong software engineering skills
- MSc. or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Robitics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working under Linux (we use Ubuntu 20).
- At least 2 years of experience using C++, especially with modern standards (17+).
- Experience with essentials of modern development such as git, code review, CI, unit testing.
- Understanding of robotics applications.
- Ability to solve problems and lead tasks.
- Ability and strong motivation to learn and upskill rapidly.
- Team-player mindset and good communication skills
- Self-motivation and ownership.
- Genuine interest with robotics and computer simulation.
- Fluent English.
Additional – great to have skills:
- Experience using ROS, especially ROS 2.
- Understanding of robotics, electronics and sensors (LiDAR, IMU)
- Experience using Unity3D and Unreal Engines.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Opportunity to contribute to open source
- Competitive salary (12 000-25 000 zł on B2B, conract of employment is also possible)
- 26 paid days off on B2B contract
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Private medical care and sports card
- Flexible working hours in hybrid mode / remote possible.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.
- More benefits coming soon!