Mar 15, 2021
Software Engineer (C++ and ROS)
The position is in a department which is responsible for engineering projects for the rapidly growing autonomous vehicles market. We work with international leading automotive Partners to develop cutting edge software solutions for autonomous vehicles. Our team consists of experienced specialists and ambitious newcomers. If you have a passion for autonomous vehicles and software engineering, come join us on this exciting journey!
- Development of high-quality software (including for real-time applications).
- Working on ROS(2) projects, improving performance of the most advanced robotics middleware. As part of your work, you will contribute to ROS 2.
- Developing simulation modules based on Unity3D and Unreal engines.
- Analyzing virtual and real-world driving data to optimize driving system performance and direct further perception improvements.
- Work with systems experts in sensors and autonomous driving.
- MSc. or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working under Linux (we use Ubuntu 20).
- At least 2 years of experience using C++, especially with modern standards.
- Experience with essentials of modern development such as git, code review, CI, unit testing.
- Experience using ROS, especially ROS 2.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- Understanding of robotics applications.
- Ability to solve problems and lead tasks.
- Ability and strong motivation to learn and upskill rapidly.
- Strong team player, passionate about robotics and autonomous vehicles, self-motivated.
- Fluent English.
- Understanding of electronics and sensors.
- Experience using Unity3D and Unreal engines.
- Experience in automotive projects.
- Experience in remote work.
- Work with the latest technologies in robotics/autonomous vehicles domains.
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Flexible working hours (in COVID-19 – fully remote work).
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.
- More benefits coming soon!