May 01, 2021
Project Manager – ADAS/AV Dataset Collection
The position is in a department which is responsible for projects for the rapidly growing autonomous vehicles market and driver assistance systems. We work with leading international automotive Partners to develop cutting edge software solutions for autonomous and connected vehicles. Our team consists of experienced specialists and ambitious newcomers. If you have a passion for autonomous vehicles, human-machine interfaces and research projects with human participants, come join us on this exciting journey! Please note that this position requires frequent physical presence in Warsaw area, Poland.
- Establishing and maintaining proper project management process.
- Ensuring projects continuity and quality.
- Control over collected data quality.
- Communication with representatives of clients, partners, and suppliers on various seniority levels.
- Supporting the team in project execution and serving as back-up when needed.
- Finding proper service suppliers for projects.
- Support in the recruitment of new team members for dataset collection projects.
- Research methodologies planning.
- Work with systems experts in sensors and autonomous driving.
- Legal contracts analysis and preparation.
- Project financial management – planning, internal control and financial reporting.
- Ph.D., M.Sc. or Eng. In related to ADAS/AV fields: automotive engineering, computer science, mechatronics, electrical engineering, ergonomics and traffic/cognitive psychology.
- At least 3 years of experience in leading teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in project management.
- At least 2 years of experience doing research/studies with human participants.
- Ability to make decisions, solve problems and lead tasks.
- Ability to upskill rapidly.
- Strong team player, passionate about robotics and autonomous vehicles.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in automotive projects, ADAS/AV market understanding.
- Knowledge about functional safety.
- Knowledge about driver/interior monitoring systems.
- Experience in looking for research results and applying them into projects.
- Work with the latest and exciting technologies in the automotive domain.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- High-class office mixed with remote work.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.