Jan 04, 2024
Open-source Community Builder / Evangelist
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
If you want to learn more about projects you will work on in our company, check out our Case Studies or our projects on GitHub.
We are currently looking for an open-source community builder who will drive the growth and engagement of open-source community around Autoware and Opend 3D Foundation.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain relationships with key open-source partners (corporate, startups, universities)
- Engage with the open-source community to gather feedback and contributions
- Develop and implement strategies for community growth and engagement
- Manage relationships with contributors, maintainers, and users of our open-source projects
- Promote and advocate the benefits of open-source software development and collaboration.
- Coordinate and support community events, meetups, and conferences
- Lead efforts to write and publish documentation, tutorials, and examples to support the community
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the adoption and integration of our open-source projects in various applications
- Proven experience in building and growing open-source communities
- Strong knowledge of open-source software development and collaboration practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with community management platforms and tools (github, discord)
- Ability to influence and motivate community members
- Good organizational and project/product management skills
- Passion for robotic, AI and open-source technologies
- Excellent English skills
Nice to have:
- Technical background in software engineering.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to contribute to open source.
- 27 paid days off on B2B contract.
- Cosy office space at Hala Koszyki.
- Private medical care and sports card.
- Flexible working hours in hybrid mode / remote possible.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.