Nov 20, 2023
Machine Learning Engineer (Generative AI)
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
We are looking for a Mid or Senior ML Engineer who will help us integrate Large Language Models into various robotics pipelines.
What you will do:
- Analyze state of the art LLMs in the context of robotics
- Search for low hanging fruits, prepare actionable reports/roadmaps for driving LLMs integration in robotics pipelines
- Implement proposed solutions
- Cooperate with experts in robotics simulation and machine learning
- Cooperate with leading cloud providers
- Share your knowledge with other Robotec.ai teams
- University degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or related field.
- Good understanding of Deep Learning concepts with the focus on Large Language Models.
- Experience in fine-tuning LLMs
- Solid software engineering skills in Python.
- Practical experience with ML / Data Science related frameworks and libraries such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
- Familiarity with collaboration tools and methods such (git, Github, CI, etc.).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- At least C1 level of English in both writing and speaking in order to communicate with foreign clients.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, especially on AWS
- Familiarity with robotics, sensors and simulations based on game engines (Unity3D, Unreal Engine)
- Experience with Object Detection – 2D and 3D (point clouds)
- Programing skills in strongly typed languages (e.g. C++, Go)
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the best experts in robotics, simulation using the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to contribute to open source.
- Competitive salary (up to 23 000 + VAT).
- Cosy office space at Hala Koszyki, Warsaw.
- Private medical care and sports card.
- Flexible working hours in hybrid mode.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.