Oct 26, 2021
Marketing and Sales Support Manager / Specialist
Robotec.ai is a software company that develops high-tech solutions for automated and connected vehicles. Our multi-disciplinary teams consist of experts in robotics, electrical engineering, software development, machine-learning and human factors. Together with our automotive partners we are taking part in shaping the future of autonomous mobility.
Currently we are looking for a Marketing and Sales Support Manager / Specialist (depending on the experience level) which will support us in building marketing department and will provide support to our sales managers. We are seeking a candidate with interest in the automotive deep tech industry (AI, simulations, robotics, human-robot interactions) and with fluent English.
- Plan, organize and execute marketing and communication programs.
- Coordinate content development for our website with interactive agency – UX and content.
- Coordinate blog section on our website and support engineers in preparing blog posts.
- Coordinate and prepare Robotec.AI newsletters and strategic marketing mailing.
- Work closely with management and technical departments to define marketing strategies.
- Content management and ads management on social media (LinkedIn).
- Building relationships with non-commercial partners (Universities, R&D Institutes), relevant media outlets.
- Researching and monitoring marketing trends, campaigns, and developments within the automotive and robotics markets.
- Supporting outbound sales activities (e-mail campaigns).
- Supporting Director Business Development and Management in daily activities.
- Managing CRM system.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing/sales, preferably in the global B2B software/high tech industry.
- Deep understanding of marketing strategy and planning.
- Fluency in spoken and written English (C2).
- Knowledge and experience in marketing and CRM software tooling (e.g. Hubspot).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Interest in artificial intelligence, robotics, and autonomous vehicles.
- Work with one of the most exciting deep tech companies in Poland.
- Very competitive salary based on experience level.
- Private medical care.
- Very comfortable working conditions.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.