Jul 06, 2020
Machine Learning Engineer
The position is in a department which is responsible for engineering projects for the rapidly growing autonomous vehicles market. We work with leading international automotive Partners to develop cutting edge software solutions for autonomous and connected vehicles. Our team consists of experienced specialists and ambitious newcomers. If you have a passion for autonomous vehicles, machine learning and software engineering, come join us on this exciting journey!
- Development of algorithms and software to explore rich world of AV vehicles operating conditions.
- Working with time series data from connected and automated vehicles and development of novel anomaly detection solutions.
- Working with perception layer of the AV/ADAS stack including IMU, GPS, LiDAR, camera, ultrasonic and radar sensors. Developing perception algorithms for autonomous driving systems (object detection, classification and tracking).
- Working with synthetic datasets based on simulation engines.
- Work with systems experts in sensors and autonomous driving.
- Developing, testing and migrating ML models to real-time embedded systems.
- Ph.D., M.Sc. or Eng. in a related field e.g.: Computer Science, Electrical. Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Applied Physics or Robotics.
- Deep understanding of machine learning.
- At least 3 years of experience using Python.
- At least 2 years of experience using machine learning and modern frameworks such as TensorFlow, Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
- At least 2 years of experience using collaboration toolsets and methods (CI, git).
- Ability to solve problems and lead tasks.
- Ability to upskill rapidly.
- Strong team player, passionate about robotics and autonomous vehicles.
- Experience using Matlab.
- Experience with neural network optimization and inference on embedded platforms.
- Experience with time series datasets.
- Experience with anomaly detection methods.
- Experience with Unity3D and/or Unreal engines.
- Knowledge about functional safety.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- High-class office mixed with remote work.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.