Aug 31, 2023
Machine Learning Engineer (Embedded Project)
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will help us develop ML solutions for anomaly detection on evaluation boards.
What you will do:
- Develop and test Machine Learning tools for evaluation, data generation and model training.
- Automate ML pipelines.
- Develop algorithms and software to explore the rich world of autonomous vehicles operating conditions.
- Work with time series data from connected and automated vehicles.
- University degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or related field (last year students are also welcome).
- Good understanding of Machine Learning and Deep Learning concepts.
- Solid software engineering skills in Python.
- Experience with embedded systems and microcontrollers.
- Practical experience with ML / Data Science related frameworks and libraries such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib.
- Familiarity with collaboration tools and methods such as git or CI.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- At least C1 level of English in both writing and speaking to communicate with foreign clients.
Nice to have’s:
- Understanding data drift related problems in ML
- Understanding of cybersecurity, hardware and networking. Professional experience in using C/C++.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the best experts in robotics, simulation using the latest technologies.Competitive salary (up to 18 000 + VAT).
- Cosy office space at Hala Koszyki, Warsaw.
- Private medical care and sports card.
- Flexible working hours in hybrid mode.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.