Sep 07, 2023
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
We are currently looking for an IT Administrator who will take ownership of the company’s IT infrastructure.
What you will do:
- Diagnose and resolve incidents in the IT infrastructure.
- Administrate on-premise network, servers, and mass storage.
- Manage software accesses, licenses and configuration.
- Organize employee onboarding and offboarding procedures in collaboration with People and Administration departments.
- Plan IT infrastructure purchases.
- Implement cybersecurity polices and best practices.
- Manage remote access and configure VPN, VLC, ZeroTier.
- Set up and manage storage array.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Thorough understanding of computer hardware.
Additional – great to have skills:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS).
- Experience with developing and maintaining CI/CD processes.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Competitive salary (form 8000 to 16000 zł + VAT)
- 27 paid days off on B2B contract.
- Cosy office space at Hala Koszyki.
- Private medical care and sports card.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.