Jan 11, 2023
Junior / Intern Software Engineer
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
We are looking for an entry level Software Engineer to help us create platform for development, validation and optimization of systems operating autonomous underground mines.
What you will do:
- Develop software modules related to the simulation based validation of Autonomy software
- Develop PoC algorithms related to confined areas automation
- Write technical documents and reports
- Basic software engineering skills in C++ or Python
- University degree in Computer Science related field or being in the course of such studies.
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Excellent English skills especially in writing
- Basic experience working under Linux (we use Ubuntu 20/22).
- Familiarity with modern development tools and practices such as git, code review, CI, unit testing.
- Ability to solve problems
- Motivation to learn and upskill rapidly.
- Team-player mindset and good communication skills
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Private medical care and sports card
- Possibility to work part time and/or flexible hours
- Friendly, team-oriented and non-corporate work culture.
- More benefits coming soon!
Looks interesting? Send your application via “Apply” button. This is what you can expect in our recruitment process:
- 90 minute coding challenge on Hackerrank
- a short call with our recruiter Łukasz (up to 45 min).
- a technical interview with one of our senior engineers (up to 1h).
- a summary call with an offer. We value our candidate’s time and are able to make our decisions really swiftly (no corporate ping-pong involved).