Jul 26, 2022
Embedded Software/Cybersecurity Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer to join our project dealing with machine learning in cybersecurity domain. We work with leading international automotive Partners to develop cutting edge software solutions for microcontrollers and automotive industries. If you have a passion for embedded systems, cybersecurity and ML join us on this exciting journey!
What you will do:
- Conduct research and development work in automotive, cybersecurity and embedded software domain.
- Develop of testing/supplementary software for hardware and cybersecurity projects.
- Set up safe testing environments (sandbox for malware detection testing)
- Participate in dataset collection for machine learning solutions
- University degree in Mechatronics, Cybersecurity, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Good understanding of embedded systems and microcontrollers.
- Good understanding of cybersecurity, hardware and networking. Professional experience in using C/C++.:
- Experience in working with Linux (we use Ubuntu 20), as well as with Windows from engineering perspective.
- Ability to use specialist knowledge creatively and innovatively to solve problems.
- Ability and strong motivation to learn and upskill rapidly.
- High degree of self-dependence and organizational skills.
- Strong team player, passionate about cybersecurity, embedded systems, automotive and hardware domain.
- Fluent English
- Location: Warsaw, Poland (flexible in office/remote)
Nice to have skills:
- Understanding of automotive sensors, especially lidar, radar and camera-based systems.
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms used in EdgeAI and TinyML.
- Experience with essentials of modern software development.
- Basic understanding of Python programming language
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest and exciting technologies in the automotive domain.
- Competitive salary (12 000 – 21 000 zł + VAT on B2B, contract of employment also possible).
- Private medical care and sports card
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
- High-class office mixed with remote work.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.
If you want to learn more about projects you will work on in our company, check out our Case Studies or our projects on GitHub.