May 13, 2021
Embedded Hardware Engineer
The position is in a department which is responsible for engineering projects for the rapidly growing autonomous vehicles market. We work with international leading automotive Partners to develop cutting edge software solutions for autonomous vehicles, validation datasets for automotive systems and custom hardware for research purposes. Our team consists of experienced specialists and ambitious newcomers. If you have a passion for automotive and hardware engineering, come join us on this exciting journey!
- Conducting research and development work in automotive and embedded domain.
- Create, test and deploy custom hardware for automotive R&D projects.
- Development of testing/supplementary software for hardware projects.
- Participation in dataset collection projects in a technical engineering role.
- Work with experts in embedded systems and electronic/hardware development.
- BSc or MSc in Mechatronics, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role, preferably in automotive sector.
- Good understanding of automotive electrical and wiring systems.
- Good understanding of hardware requirements, electronic parts documentation and E/E architectures and schemes.
- Strong hardware engineering skills along with laboratory/workshop equipment experience, e.g. soldering iron, multimeter, oscilloscope, function generators, JTAG hardware debuggers.
- Professional experience in using Python and C/C++.
- Experience in working with Linux (we use Ubuntu 20), as well as with Windows from engineering perspective.
- Practical CAD tools experience.
- Ability to use specialist knowledge creatively and innovatively to solve problems.
- Ability and strong motivation to learn and upskill rapidly.
- High degree of self-dependence and organizational skills.
- Strong team player, passionate about automotive and hardware domain, self-motivated.
- Fluent English (min. C1).
- Location: Warsaw, Poland (for most of our dataset collection projects).
- Understanding of automotive sensors, especially lidar, radar and camera-based systems.
- Understanding of modern communication protocols and technology used in automotive sector.
- Experience with essentials of modern software development.
- Experience in automotive projects.
- Work with the latest and exciting technologies in the automotive domain.
- Competitive salary.
- Private medical care.
- Flexible working hours.
- High-class office mixed with remote work.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.