May 18, 2023
C++ Expert / Software Architect
Robotec.ai is a software company that empowers the development of simulation platforms for robotics applications. Our Simulation and Robotics teams deliver ROS2-enabled, scalable simulation solutions for automotive, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, mining & construction. Our Driver Monitoring Team provides data for training and validation of Driver Monitoring System algorithms. We believe that human centered robotics and open source are the future of sustainable growth.
If you want to learn more about projects you will work on in our company, check out our Case Studies or our projects on GitHub.
We are currently looking for a Software Architect.
What you will do:
- Design and develop high-quality, scalable and maintainable software.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to our engineering teams.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical issues.
- Take part in selecting tools, technologies and system requirements to drive continuous improvement of software engineering practices.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Vast experience in C++ software engineering including modern standards (including C++17 and later).
- Experience in building large software systems and managing complex software projects.
- Expertise in software architecture, design patterns, and software engineering best practices.
- Strong knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency, memory management, and optimization techniques.
- Excellent communication skills in order to cooperate with multiple teams and projects.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Interest in robotics and computer simulation.
- Fluent English.
Additional – great to have skills:
- Experience using ROS, especially ROS 2.
- Understanding of robotics, electronics and sensors (LiDAR, IMU).
- Experience using Unity3D and Unreal Engines.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to contribute to open source.
- 26 paid days off on B2B contract.
- Cosy office space at Hala Koszyki.
- Private medical care and sports card.
- Flexible working hours in hybrid mode / remote possible.
- Friendly and team-oriented culture.